As our most shared resource, water touches each of our lives on a daily basis - whether we realize it or not. Help us bring about greater awareness regarding the vital role water plays in our daily lives.
All videos must be 10 minutes or less.
All entries must be eligible for YouTube upload, based on the video's format and content.
All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM on May 31, 2015
Once submitted, the Texas Water Foundation (TWF) reserves the right to use the entries for TWF promotional purposes. These promotion purposes may include, but are in no way limited to, promotional use after editing or modifying entry content, using submitted themes or concepts within the entries for promotional purposes, using the entries in their entirety or in part for media advertising purposes, using the entries in their entirety or in part for fundraising purposes, or for any other reasonable use the TWF deems necessary to promote the mission of the TWF and any of its affiliate organizations.
- TWF will organize a committee of judges and select finalists from each category
- Judges decisions will be final
- Entries will be disqualified for any reason based on the judges' discretion
- Audience will vote via social media; the videos from each category receiving the most votes will be the audience winners
Entries will be judged based on the following equally weighted criteria:
- Overall: how well the film embodied the contest theme
- Content: how clearly and effectively the film communicated its message
- Technical expertise: quality of the film, including audio and editing
- X-factor: creativity, uniqueness of perspective, clarity of film’s message and call-to-action
HOW TO SUBMIT
All entries must be submitted through YouTube/Withoutabox
(link to youtube/withoutabox submission page)